Abrams 1:16

This board is for talk about tanks after WW2. The ups and downs. The ins and outs. All of it here.
toniolillo
Lance Corporal

Abrams 1:16

Post by toniolillo »

Hello, I present my new tank, is an Abrams M1a2 brand Heng Long 1:16 scale, was the birthday that made me my wife, is the version with metal chains, wheels and reducing I will I added some details to the tower of another car he had for home, I put photos, greetings
Now I put some pictures with details that I added him to the tower, I hope you like it, tell them also that this version can do everything from the station, change the volume, adjust the direction and start and stop the smoke system , in addition to the normal functions
As you see I have placed some backpacks, boxes of ammunition and a tarp on top of the tower, these details are of Abrams Hobby Engine, these details will have removed the luster they had and have reviewed with paint
I have to fix some things, like putting glasses on periscopes and look at the driver, also at night sight, it carries nothing but holes and not get anything right, is the Tapare with methacrylate painted red as the leading real tank
toniolillo
Lance Corporal

Re: Abrams 1:16

Post by toniolillo »

Hello, I put a few things that I've done to my tank, I've aged a little, a greeting
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Toniolillo,
A brilliant start on a really great tank. I have been following Giant, Alpha and ATC and will add your build to see what can be made of this.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

How do you make yourself your wife?

The tank looks great! Just confused by your opening statement.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Nice Job Toni....like the aging....shows how nice this tank can be straight out of the box ...well done :thumbup:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jackalope wrote:How do you make yourself your wife?

The tank looks great! Just confused by your opening statement.
JACK!!! Geese Jack.............a gift made to him by his wife..... :/ ...Where your head be at Jack?????????????? :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
greengiant
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by greengiant »

Looks good toni. Like the touch of the mismatched road wheel colors. But I would suggest that the HE ammo boxes you have on the roof of turret can be cut apart and using styrene sheet have new sides put on where needed and then be put in or hanging from the back of the turret bustle storage rack like you see in picture of the real thing.
toniolillo
Lance Corporal

Post by toniolillo »

Thanks all for your comments, which have the Abrams are some teachers, I have not dared to give almost nothing, thanks for the advice GreenGiant for now will stay on that site. This weekend near my village participated in an exhibition of military rc vehicles, I would also like to put another extra basket behind the house carrying basket apart from other stuff and change the electronics, well, little by little, a greeting and thanks to all
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Hey Toni...don't worry...you did an excellent job...I really really like everything you did :D

ALPHA
greengiant
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by greengiant »

Sounds like you want to get as deep into this "sport" as the rest of us have.
Looking forward to seeing you progress. You have a good start.

Return to “Modern Tanks”