modern tank accessories

This board is for talk about tanks after WW2. The ups and downs. The ins and outs. All of it here.
n33h
Recruit

modern tank accessories

Post by n33h »

hello everyone

i'm trying to track down shops that deal with 1/16 modern tank accessories

i need the sort of things you find on a abrams MBT like rucksacks, bed rolls, ammo crates etc

prefably shops in the UK but will go abroad if needs be

nick
Tankbear
Lieutenant

Re: modern tank accessories

Post by Tankbear »

I usually buy from

Welsh Dragon Models

or

Forgebear (ebay)
Panzer Command (ebay)

But got to admit can't recall seeing much modern tank accessories.

Ian.
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rctankelectronics.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
Andy in Cheltenham
Corporal

Post by Andy in Cheltenham »

I know what you mean. Not sure if I've come across that much for modern tanks. Jerry cans are available, I bought mine from one of the German websites. I'd be inclined to get some balsa and make crates with that and get some green cotton material to make bedrolls.
There is barbed wire readily available on Ebay. Welshadragon does a nice bucket. Rolled up Cammo net is easy make from medical gauze.

Andy
n33h
Recruit

Post by n33h »

thanks guys for your replys

i've had a look at welshdragon and they got some nice stuff, a bit pricey but there we have

looks like the tools and materials will be coming out

nick
Andy in Cheltenham
Corporal

Post by Andy in Cheltenham »

mariann
Recruit

Post by mariann »

I know what you mean. Not sure if I've come across that much for modern tanks. Jerry cans are available, I bought mine from one of the German websites. I'd be inclined to get some balsa and make crates with that and get some green cotton material to make bedrolls.
There is barbed wire readily available on Ebay. Welshadragon does a nice bucket. Rolled up Cammo net is easy make from medical gauze.
trackmech81
Lance Corporal

Post by trackmech81 »

As a Combat Vet deployed to Iraq, you should also look for a 1/16 scale orange 5 gal water cooler, MRE boxes, sunflower seed packs, and 1 letter water bottles. These were always on standby in the turret baskets. I was with 3/67 attached to 4ID and then reassigned to 8/10 Cavalry with 4 ID. 3/67 had Abrams, Wolverine, M88A2 Hercules, and M113......while 8/10 had M2A3 Bradley, M113, and M88A1. I miss my 88 so bad
TKcommander
Corporal

Post by TKcommander »

There is an ebay seller who obviously has made molds from the HE Abrams kit. But rather recast in resin they use plaster of paris which chips like crazy even if you just look at it! Just be aware if you come across them!
TKcommander ~ Andy
"I'm a BAD LAD!"
adolf6
Recruit

Post by adolf6 »

Hiii all ,

I want bought tank accessories . because i like armored tanks . i saw armored tank some back few years . my dream is that
i bought armored bt i known it is not possible because i have no more money . It is very expensive .

Return to “Modern Tanks”