Best drivability, better than HL?

This section contains tips and tricks on building and running model vehicles. If you know any then post them here and if you need to find any, try your first search here.
Forum rules
This section is for posting helpful Tips and Tricks only. Questions need to be posted within general questions section viewforum.php?f=14
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Best drivability, better than HL?

Post by HERMAN BIX »

I get that it’s a thing, but it’s too smart for me to figure out !!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Sir! Thank you General, Sir! I now vaguely recall somewhere seeing instructions for this set up. At the time, I did not have a transmitter, but now I do. The next Taigen tank I work to finish may well be run by my FlySky.
Herman, if I find those instructions, I will try to post them. Maybe someone will beat me to it.
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Herman, if you try and get it wrong you won't break anything (famous last words) so give it a go. You need the Flysky manual to get familiar with the maze of transmitter menus. If it gets heavy in the ol' cogs just stop for a bottle or two ;)

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “Tips and Tricks”