Co axial MG for Taigen Tiger 1 with Elmod Fusion Pro.

This section contains tips and tricks on building and running model vehicles. If you know any then post them here and if you need to find any, try your first search here.
Forum rules
This section is for posting helpful Tips and Tricks only. Questions need to be posted within general questions section viewforum.php?f=14
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Co axial MG for Taigen Tiger 1 with Elmod Fusion Pro.

Post by EAO »

Hello, new member who's next task to conquer is taking out the giant, angry, red Cyclops eye and replacing it with a beautiful all metal co axial LED MG sourced from Dominique at RCTank in Germany. I purposely went with the Fusion Pro instead of the Eco model just for this addition. Anyone try it, anything to look out for? I would expect to follow the main lead from the sister board on the turret to prevent any twisting or binding when traversing the turret.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Cheers, Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
ronnie42
Staff Sergeant

Re: Co axial MG for Taigen Tiger 1 with Elmod Fusion Pro.

Post by ronnie42 »

If the mg is for the turret you plug it into the lighting sockets , AUX MG. Elmod supply servo type plugs with the Pro for extra lights and turret mg. Download the manual to read thro, the Elmod pro is a great board , have 3 . Prefer Elmod it to the others as you can adjust all functions and test easily with the setup program and it works on the mac . :D
EAO

Post by EAO »

Thanks ronnie42,
You just reminded me of the capability of auxiliary lighting. Totally forgot about that, maybe the coax MG won't be the last project after all. I totally agree about the Elmod board. I too think it's the best out there for realistic movements.
Cheers, Eric.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Lo_Thar
Lance Corporal

Post by Lo_Thar »

I have this axial mg from rctank.de in my Nacht Panzer3 from 1946 ;P - works cool - only problem is that it fire in orange - u must paint this diode to red

phpBB [video]
EAO

Post by EAO »

Hello Lo_Thar,
I see what you mean, red would look much better and match the hull MG. Love the auxiliary lighting on your Mark 3.
Thanks for the info,
Eric.

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Tips and Tricks”