FPV for very little outlay

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

FPV for very little outlay

Post by General Jumbo01 »

One of my favourite low cost hobby bit suppliers have a special offer on for a small foldable drone with a tiny 1080p FPV camera which transmits to your phone. It looks like a very cheap and descreet way of adding FPV to your tank £26 odd for the black 1080p single battery option. Needs one more buyer! I've just splashed for one. Use the link below if you'd like to join in :thumbup:

Participants needed!Come group shopping together and save more! https://m.banggood.com/groupshopping-de ... 07779.html
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: FPV for very little outlay

Post by Max-U52 »

So far I've made several videos about fpv and I put it in several different vehicles, and I never spent more than that, and it will broadcast to my TX or my dedicated receiver on 5.8. I'm not sure what they're using for the fpv that goes to your phone, but I doubt it's 5.8 quality.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Jarlath
Corporal

Re: FPV for very little outlay

Post by Jarlath »

Also depends on what quality of image/resolution you want...

One of my favorite FPV Cameras is a dirt cheap one off of Hobbyking (https://hobbyking.com/en_us/quanum-fpvm ... tenna.html) Connect to your receiver via an extension and Velcro to a tank = Instant FPV Camera. Video is not high def, but still easily usable for FPV and ground range is fine for IR Battling.

Return to “General Discussion”