Filming while controlling

This section contains tips and tricks on building and running model vehicles. If you know any then post them here and if you need to find any, try your first search here.
Forum rules
This section is for posting helpful Tips and Tricks only. Questions need to be posted within general questions section viewforum.php?f=14
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Filming while controlling

Post by Max-U52 »

I had to pay for mine, but how much is a pack of white tack? :haha: @) :haha: @) 8)
Last edited by Max-U52 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Seriously, though, I did get a nifty little bracket with the Little Pilot FPV screen that's also the perfect size to hold a smart phone. I wonder if we could 3D print some brackets for different tanks? I have a universal holder for a Tiger that might be adapted to a cell phone if anyone wants to have a crack at it. i originally designed it for the mobius and it's docking station, and it just drops right down on any tiger turret.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

seb4 wrote:
Wardog wrote:
Son of a gun-ner wrote: Mine was a tenth of what you paid :P

So, even more bargain basement :thumbup:
I got mine for nothing :haha: :haha: :haha:
Me too, it was a present :clap:
Gosh, you have some expensive tape then. . . .
seb4 wrote:Then fitting the tripod plate on the tower with strong black tape and fitting the mobile phone on the clamp. Total costs 19.95 euros ;D
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
seb4
Private

Post by seb4 »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
seb4 wrote:
Wardog wrote: I got mine for nothing :haha: :haha: :haha:
Me too, it was a present :clap:
Gosh, you have some expensive tape then. . . .

Gosh what a smart ass you are. We get it, now move on, you pollute this topic.

seb4 wrote:Then fitting the tripod plate on the tower with strong black tape and fitting the mobile phone on the clamp. Total costs 19.95 euros ;D
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

seb4 wrote:Gosh what a smart ass you are. We get it, now move on, you pollute this topic.
Actually you smart arse, I originally started this topic, as a cheap way to hold and film with ones phone.

Therefore this thread is all about "cheap"

I can't help it if you come along blowing smoke up your own arse and contradict yourself now can I.

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
seb4
Private

Post by seb4 »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
seb4 wrote:Gosh what a smart ass you are. We get it, now move on, you pollute this topic.
Actually you smart arse, I originally started this topic, as a cheap way to hold and film with ones phone.

I can't help it if you come along blowing smoke up your own arse and contradict yourself now can I.
Ah come on, now you are playing the victim. "I can't help"... you sure can help by not posting useless childish reactions and ruining your own topic. I am done with you. I did place a valuable trick and I have no time for your nonsense anymore.
End of story.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

seb4 wrote:
Son of a gun-ner wrote:

Ah come on, now you are playing the victim. "I can't help"... you sure can help by not posting useless childish reactions and ruining your own topic. I am done with you. I did place a valuable trick and I have no time for your nonsense anymore.
End of story.
Seriously, I've met your type before, you start the bad air, cause someone to retaliate and can't take the shit back, especially when caught out changing your story.

Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

ENOUGH! This stops now, clear? Anyone wanting to keep going will get a warning. After that I have my ban stick warming up in the oven. Not sure what the deal is but it ends now.

Return to “Tips and Tricks”