Mini drill cutting disks

This section contains tips and tricks on building and running model vehicles. If you know any then post them here and if you need to find any, try your first search here.
Forum rules
This section is for posting helpful Tips and Tricks only. Questions need to be posted within general questions section viewforum.php?f=14
siegfried
Lance Corporal

Re: Mini drill cutting disks

Post by siegfried »

Good tip, bought a set from my local Tool Shed store.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Mini drill cutting disks

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

This thread was about the following disks that are cheap.
I Got them and did some testing on various metals, although they're not the best at cutting, they don't shatter.
Therefore my point in posting was that these disks are ideal for awkward free hand jobs especially in awkward hard to get to areas where it's difficult to hold the dremmal stable enough, and which would more than certainly shatter a standard disk.

Dremmal make their own version at a much higher price, I haven't tested those or compared them. But for something cheap that I have used even repairing cars, these ones are worth a punt.

Silverline 719813 Rotary Tool Diamond Vented Cutting Disc Set 6pc 22mm Dia | eBay
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Silverline-7 ... .l4275.c10
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “Tips and Tricks”