Torro King Tiger Tarr smoke unit upgrade

This section contains tips and tricks on building and running model vehicles. If you know any then post them here and if you need to find any, try your first search here.
Forum rules
This section is for posting helpful Tips and Tricks only. Questions need to be posted within general questions section viewforum.php?f=14
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Torro King Tiger Tarr smoke unit upgrade

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

This probably is not much help. When I am disassembling an RC AFV with which I am unfamiliar, I take quick photos each step of the way. I keep all loose parts and hardware in plastic bags or little food containers, marking each so I can identify them later. I believe you will need to remove the electronic boards, motor/gearboxes, smoke unit and speaker, maybe even parts of the suspension before you can remove the plastic platform. However, if you are not redoing the suspension, you likely will have no need to remove the platform.
Maybe someone can jump in here if I am wrong.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

I reckon if you look under the tank you should find 4 smal screws that retain the plate with all the electronics & stuff on it .
Undo these screws and the plate should come out in one go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEwoaB8ml_0
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Inspector slugo
Recruit

Post by Inspector slugo »

Thanks Herman all screws found and I will be fitting the smoke unit /speakers upgrades after a cup of tea
Thanks for help
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

You go "cup of tea "!!..........Im a Jasper Newton Daniels 'tea' guy myself :shh: :shifty:
Happy to help ;)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Tips and Tricks”