Heng Long Tiger 1 Manual - 2 Pages - Parts Location

This section contains tips and tricks on building and running model vehicles. If you know any then post them here and if you need to find any, try your first search here.
Forum rules
This section is for posting helpful Tips and Tricks only. Questions need to be posted within general questions section viewforum.php?f=14
Marc780
Corporal

Heng Long Tiger 1 Manual - 2 Pages - Parts Location

Post by Marc780 »

In case someone has lost their manual for their Tiger, here are the two pages from the factory manual that shows where the parts are supposed to go.

I copied most of the pages, I am not sure how the admin will feel about this being posted, so if there are copyright issues, and they have to delete the images, I will just start with these two pages. They are jpegs.

ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Heng Long Tiger 1 Manual - 2 Pages - Parts Location

Post by ALPHA »

Yours came with PE grills :O

ALPHA
FreakyDude
Corporal

Post by FreakyDude »

Taigen Tiger not a Heng Long
A Joke is a very serious thing
Winston Churchill
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

FreakyDude wrote:Taigen Tiger not a Heng Long
:haha: :haha: Hardly ever look at instructions :haha: usually plug most of the tool holes and put them where needed ...thanks for the heads up Freaky :thumbup:

ALPHA
Marc780
Corporal

Post by Marc780 »

Well what i am really hoping, is someone could post the parts locations for the King Tiger. Not sure where the tools go. I think i'm missing parts to install the jack, I can fabricate the strips to install them I guess since they don't really show, but need to know how wide the strips are. I lost the dang things.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

The jack goes on the back usually... I'll tear open my instructions and see for sure though lol

ALPHA
Marc780
Corporal

Post by Marc780 »

ALPHA wrote:The jack goes on the back usually... I'll tear open my instructions and see for sure though lol

ALPHA
Thanks Alpha i found it. Lost the #$%@ parts for the 2 metal brackets that's why i couldn't figure it out.

Return to “Tips and Tricks”