New switch for my tank

This section contains tips and tricks on building and running model vehicles. If you know any then post them here and if you need to find any, try your first search here.
Forum rules
This section is for posting helpful Tips and Tricks only. Questions need to be posted within general questions section viewforum.php?f=14
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: New switch for my tank

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

43rdRecceReg wrote:your photo (when clicked to enlarge it) produced your photo, together with pics (ads) of outstanding Asian women on the Wirral 8O
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
You do realise those adverts are tailored to your browsing habits. . . . .

Thank you Mr desmo16 for you switching tip :thumbup:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Roys photograph does not show the end of the cable,
It is not a simple 2/3 pin JST plug that the usual power switch has that simply plugs into the MFU,
This is a multi-cable that ends in 2 plugs and one of them goes into your receiver which means this switch will not work with a Taigen or Heng Long set up only with an aftermarket radio.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

jarndice wrote:Roys photograph does not show the end of the cable,
It is not a simple 2/3 pin JST plug that the usual power switch has that simply plugs into the MFU,
This is a multi-cable that ends in 2 plugs and one of them goes into your receiver which means this switch will not work with a Taigen or Heng Long set up only with an aftermarket radio.
I do beg your pardon, Shaun, for coming up short. :D I was about to invite you to post a pic of the other, elusive, half (most pics only show the on/off end). But, I shall save you from an impossible task with this wee snappette:
Skyrc On-Off switch with lipo function
Skyrc On-Off switch with lipo function
Incidentally, these meddlesome predictive text tools converted 'lipo' to lips'. Good thing I checked.. >:<
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
desmo16
Private

Post by desmo16 »

Guys how can you upload photos?
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

desmo16 wrote:Guys how can you upload photos?
Ensure that your pics are no larger than 351kb (something like a tad less than 1920((W)) x1080 ((H)) pixels). Just click on the 'upload attachment' button (as you did before ?), and point the browser to the whereabouts of the photo you want to upload. You can also use 3rd party sites to post pics (Imgur, for example). Hope this helps.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
desmo16
Private

Post by desmo16 »

Here is the connection made with taigen V3 electronics

Return to “Tips and Tricks”