Britpack-the sequel- 3 WW2 British Battlers

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Britpack-the sequel- 3 WW2 British Battlers

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

And a wonderful holiday to you, 43Recce! I sure admire your British threesome.
Friday evening, as I lie aching from a horrendous tooth extraction ("It don't come easy; you know it don't come easy.") :sick: , 80K from my own home as the power was out and the temperature was down below 15C, :'( my dog moaning because she could not eat the cat that lay comfortably by the fireplace :/ --amid all this misery, my sweetheart mentioned that she would like someday to go to Scotland. !!! I sat bolt upright in a moment of hope. :crazy: Now if we all could only get rid of Covid. :-<
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Britpack-the sequel- 3 WW2 British Battlers

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote:And a wonderful holiday to you, 43Recce! I sure admire your British threesome.
Friday evening, as I lie aching from a horrendous tooth extraction ("It don't come easy; you know it don't come easy.") :sick: , 80K from my own home as the power was out and the temperature was down below 15C, :'( my dog moaning because she could not eat the cat that lay comfortably by the fireplace :/ --amid all this misery, my sweetheart mentioned that she would like someday to go to Scotland. !!! I sat bolt upright in a moment of hope. :crazy: Now if we all could only get rid of Covid. :-<
Thanks, Prof, and hope 'the thousand natural shocks flesh is heir to' abate soon. :problem: I've experienced many of them, and even getting up in the morning is like 'the ascent of Man': WD40 is needed for the joints, and two cups of fresh coffee to wake up the synapses.
I have a nephew in Massachusetts ( a Yank) who has never seen his Grandmother's homeland, but yearns to. In that sense, he would willingly join you and your Sweetheart on a 'Journey to the East'. When I look out of my window- daily- and irrespective of the weather's mood, I feel blessed. Thus, I call my house the 'womb with a view' (apologies to Forster! ). Life is seldom fair, but you can get lucky, now and then. :thumbup:

Back on topic, of course, I now have my three tracked treasures to ogle. Come Spring and Summer, I aim to film the three of them in action on some sort of assault course...then maybe even stalking my (Tamiya) Jagdpanther :shifty: :D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “Show Off”