My humble stable of vehicles...

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Rob1970
Corporal

My humble stable of vehicles...

Post by Rob1970 »

SWMBO goaded me into taking a group picture. I suspect for blackmailing purposes... but I fell for it anyway. ;D

...and no, this is not all of them. Not included in this picture are the Renault FT-17, Panzer I and M3 Stuart kits (and the first of the Heng Long 1/30 Sherman donor tanks), the ongoing Sherman-to-Grant conversion and the poor Sherman that is doomed to become a BARV...

...but yes, there's two Tigers and a poor Pantiger. And the Willys (Alas not quite the right scale) a cargo truck that one day will get a 3D printed GMC cab.

If the post office does their job, this ridiculous amount of armour will be joined by a Jagdpanther on Tuesday. One thing is painfully obvious tho... the Allies are pretty brutally outnumbered. High time someone started producing more (RTR) US and UK tanks. 
Sherman M4A3/Stug III/Panzer III/Panzer IV/Tiger/King Tiger/KV-1/T34-85/Leopard 2A6/Abrams M1A2/Walker Bulldog/Pantiger
Under construction; Sherman Firefly IC - M3 Grant - Sherman BARV
... No, I do not have a problem....
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: My humble stable of vehicles...

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Might as well join in. :D It's like one of those anonymous confession sessions, where folk sit around in a circle admitting to things..... :lolno:
The main storage area, The Tamiya Panther and the Cromwell are lurking in another room, sucking up to daddy for attention.
almost forgot the Leopard and the unfinished Tamiya Tiger 1... :/
:D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Whoa, Rob, ah say, whoa! A 3D GMC CCKW based on the ubiquitous M35 etc. truck frame…? Be still my beating heart! Really?
Rob1970
Corporal

Post by Rob1970 »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote:Whoa, Rob, ah say, whoa! A 3D GMC CCKW based on the ubiquitous M35 etc. truck frame…? Be still my beating heart! Really?
Yeah, "one day"... it'll look better than the cab that is on there now anyway. Pretty much done on the principle of "If it looks like a duck from 12 feet away..." ;D
Sherman M4A3/Stug III/Panzer III/Panzer IV/Tiger/King Tiger/KV-1/T34-85/Leopard 2A6/Abrams M1A2/Walker Bulldog/Pantiger
Under construction; Sherman Firefly IC - M3 Grant - Sherman BARV
... No, I do not have a problem....
stu_the_flat
Lance Corporal

Post by stu_the_flat »

here is my collection really want a KV-1 or Sherman to battle them but its much harder to find them than the German stuff for some reason.
Attachments
fleet-1003.jpg
fleet-1002.jpg

Return to “Show Off”