16 (I think...)

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Rob1970
Corporal

16 (I think...)

Post by Rob1970 »

Happy Birthday to meeeeeee! Maybe a bit early, but I needed a bit of "Retail Therapy"...

And it was a pretty good bargain, about €20 cheaper then I saw it anywhere else....

Ta-daaah!! It's a nice big box...

...and soooo many parts! Making it RC is going to be a fun challenge, especially since I want to try and do it without buying one of the RC-conversion kits. I do like a challenge.

TTFN,
Rob
Sherman M4A3/Stug III/Panzer III/Panzer IV/Tiger/King Tiger/KV-1/T34-85/Leopard 2A6/Abrams M1A2/Walker Bulldog/Pantiger
Under construction; Sherman Firefly IC - M3 Grant - Sherman BARV
... No, I do not have a problem....
Snowwolflair
Private

Re: 16 (I think...)

Post by Snowwolflair »

A quick tip, assemble the guides and the pivots of the tracks first then spray all the track parts. If you then spray the pivots with a silicone lubricant they will be easier to assemble with good flexibility.
Attachments
IMG_4252.JPG
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Ah...so the collection has hit sweet sixteen, then? ( I know you're well past that landmark, personally :D ). Well, do enjoy the self-indulgence. :thumbup: Our Queen has two birthdays per year (real, and official); just imagine the rewards the extra justification of having 3 birthdays each year (real, fantasy, and make-believe) could reap!! :haha: Then, there's Christmas as well! Yay!.
Last edited by 43rdRecceReg on Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

I have on of those in the stash, Rob. I will watch if you are going to do a "build." And thanks for the tip, SnowWolf!
Rob1970
Corporal

Post by Rob1970 »

43rdRecceReg wrote:Ah...so the collection has hit sweet sixteen, then?
Myeah... about that... I could be hitting 17 and 18 today as well... If the bidding goes well that is... ;D
Sherman M4A3/Stug III/Panzer III/Panzer IV/Tiger/King Tiger/KV-1/T34-85/Leopard 2A6/Abrams M1A2/Walker Bulldog/Pantiger
Under construction; Sherman Firefly IC - M3 Grant - Sherman BARV
... No, I do not have a problem....
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Estnische »

Oops...

Return to “Show Off”