Number 14...

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Rob1970
Corporal

Number 14...

Post by Rob1970 »

?Don't ask... Put some money down (blew through my tank budget for this month) and will pick it up in a few weeks...
But for less than a 100 euros... I mean...

?Image
Sherman M4A3/Stug III/Panzer III/Panzer IV/Tiger/King Tiger/KV-1/T34-85/Leopard 2A6/Abrams M1A2/Walker Bulldog/Pantiger
Under construction; Sherman Firefly IC - M3 Grant - Sherman BARV
... No, I do not have a problem....
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Number 14...

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

:D Going beyond 4 tanks is a fair hint at a looming obsession. :O :haha:
14 is the diagnosis' confirmation, and also the point where tank-collecting absorbs all the available 'living room' in the house (I almost wrote 'Lebensraum' :D ). I should know. I have 18, and it would be more were it not for the fact that the dread influx has only been stemmed by the lack of outflow- of spare cash. :think: :wave:
I have two toilets/bathrooms (lucky me :haha: - ah, but at my advanced age, they become all too necessary), and these are the only spaces not yet harbouring a tracked vehicle...not even a Tauchpanzer :think:
(though I have a Pz 111 example....).
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “Show Off”