She's on to me...

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Rob1970
Corporal

She's on to me...

Post by Rob1970 »

Postman arrived early, and I got this unpacked before the missus was up...

When she came down I got the usual "Seriously, another one?" so I tried the "No, I've had this one a while..."

To which she replied "Dat lijkt me stug...". Which is Dutch for "I doubt that very much..."

So either her tank recognition skills are improving, or she's on to me... or both!!
Sherman M4A3/Stug III/Panzer III/Panzer IV/Tiger/King Tiger/KV-1/T34-85/Leopard 2A6/Abrams M1A2/Walker Bulldog/Pantiger
Under construction; Sherman Firefly IC - M3 Grant - Sherman BARV
... No, I do not have a problem....
jee
Staff Sergeant

Re: She's on to me...

Post by jee »

:D :D :D :D
dat lijkt me inderdaad stug (is het een III of een IV)

very nice tank anyway :thumbup:
Regards,
Jaap :wave:
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

I think its time you got yourself a man cave or shed Rob so you can hide away all your newly acquired purchases from prying eyes :shifty: :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Rob1970
Corporal

Post by Rob1970 »

jee wrote::D :D :D :D

It's a III... I have a "normal" Panzer IV too, not sure if I am going to get a Panzer III. One of the things on my list is finding a cheap Panzer IV and making a Wirbelwind...
Sherman M4A3/Stug III/Panzer III/Panzer IV/Tiger/King Tiger/KV-1/T34-85/Leopard 2A6/Abrams M1A2/Walker Bulldog/Pantiger
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Model Builder 4 wrote:I think its time you got yourself a man cave or shed Rob so you can hide away all your newly acquired purchases from prying eyes :shifty: :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
And then have the tanks delivered to a neighbours, and sneak them in when the coast is clear :D

As for using the old "I've had it for years/a while etc" I think I overused that one and had to think of new tactics ;)
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
jee
Staff Sergeant

Post by jee »

Rob1970 wrote:
jee wrote::D :D :D :D

It's a III... I have a "normal" Panzer IV too, not sure if I am going to get a Panzer III. One of the things on my list is finding a cheap Panzer IV and making a Wirbelwind...
hmm, I bought some time ago a Panzer IV for 60 euro's, new but of course old model with 27mhz trasmitter (but I will change that).

As soon as I can buy a 3D printer maybe I will look into that Wirbelwind :D always interested me.
Regards,
Rob1970
Corporal

Post by Rob1970 »

Yeah, someone was offering a Panzer IV on "Marktplaats" a few weeks ago. 27Mhz version. I put in a bid for the asking price but the seller still has to read the message... Maybe he's on holiday. Or he sold it to someone else for 60... I actually have a (couple of) 3D printers, that is how I am going to do the Wirbelwind. And some other interesting armour.
jee
Staff Sergeant

Post by jee »

hmm, looked at marktplaats, and found winterketten for the Panzer iv, but no idea how to get them to Siberia :D
Regards,
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
Model Builder 4 wrote:I think its time you got yourself a man cave or shed Rob so you can hide away all your newly acquired purchases from prying eyes :shifty: :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
And then have the tanks delivered to a neighbours, and sneak them in when the coast is clear :D

As for using the old "I've had it for years/a while etc" I think I overused that one and had to think of new tactics ;)

hahahahahahaha
its not like you would have used that delivery method on any 1/4 ton utility vehicles or generator setups or anything is it! lol
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!

Return to “Show Off”