My collection!

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
panzerrob
Recruit

My collection!

Post by panzerrob »

Not much words, but I hope the photo's will do the talking!

My Wecohe Jagdtiger with Jeff Shiu figures

Wecohe Sturmtiger on top of a Tamiya Tiger 1.
This Sturmtiger still needs to be finished but I am not happy with the barrel construction: it needs some fine tuning but need a workshop to do that. Hopefully it will be finished this year!

Hmm, I realize that I need to make photo's of my tanks!

With regards,
Rob
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: My collection!

Post by Kaczor »

That is one fantastic looking Jagdtiger. Lovely details i.e weld seams. Only issue are "silvering" decals. Maybe try to use paint masks. Figures are very nice too!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

The textures and fine details on the JT are first-rate :thumbup:
The figure painting is also top-notch!. At the same time, It's also eerie seeing quintuplets in uniform :D :thumbup:
The Sturmtiger has a bright future, going by the look of the JT. You have already made an impressive start with it. :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Mister Thrice
Recruit

Post by Mister Thrice »

What a fantastic... everything! Absolutely amazing work, and collection, sir! People like you are responsible for people like me getting inspiration!! I see your work, and I admire it. I also love those weld seams, but especially all the extra fine details of painting the gear, the levers, switches and buttons, it all adds up to something spectacular. Congrats!
“Don't slide down the rabbit hole. The way down is a breeze, but climbing back's a battle.” --Kate Morton
maker1966
Recruit

Post by maker1966 »

The figure painting is very nice,

Return to “Show Off”