1/16 Dragon Panzer Grenadier

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
MadFox
Recruit

1/16 Dragon Panzer Grenadier

Post by MadFox »

Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: 1/16 Dragon Panzer Grenadier

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

That is fine painting! I especially applaud the netting over the helmet. Was that a raised surface you could touch with a stiff-bristled brush? How did you do that?
MadFox
Recruit

Post by MadFox »

Thanks, in regards the netting it is actual netting that i put on the model, he's not completed yet but i will post more pics as i go along and also figure out the pics as the ones ive posted are thumbnails for some silly reason but at least i got pics to load lol
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

It occurred to me later in the day that the figure might have actual netting on his helmet. I do look forward to more pictures of your good work because for some reason I don't understand (certainly now good eyesight), I enjoy painting figures, generally keeping one going while another or other projects are underway. I regularly watch the figures section: viewforum.php?f=206

Return to “Show Off”