some of my rc models and 1/18 scale models

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Re: some of my rc models and 1/18 scale models

Post by Will01Capri »

Very cool, nice 'little' collection :)
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
bsmith2414
Recruit

Post by bsmith2414 »

Beautiful collection.... Is the helicopter RC? if it is how cool is that one to fly around?
jee
Staff Sergeant

Post by jee »

midlife306 wrote:Lovely collection, if it was in my house, it would have divorce written all over it ImageImage
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
because you are not allowed to use the clean sheets?

very nice collection by the way :thumbup:
Regards,
Jaap :wave:
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

That’s just some? How many are there
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
Panzerkampfwagen22
Recruit

Post by Panzerkampfwagen22 »

These are incredible! I'm new here and I know these posts are from 2020 but I've been struggling to find answers. I'm hoping this thread could possibly help me out. I'm a younger guy who is fanatic about armored vehicles especially models in 1:18 or 1:6 specifically. I've garnered a decent collection on both scales. I'm struggling to find where I could find vehicles in 1:18 from the 2nd World War. That by far has some of the best variety of armor, in my opinion. I'm aware of Motorpool, 21st century toys, dragon and some of the more common series of 1:18. I'd like to find something new and different but keep to the historically accurate vehicles and in 1:18. If anyone could help me or even provide me with where the vehicles from the 2nd World War in these photos were purchased, I'd be eternally grateful. Thanks in advance!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Hello, Panzerkampfwagen22: many here on RCTW share your addiction. Go to the "Introduce Yourself" forum viewforum.php?f=3, as it's customary to do so here. You need not give away any information that would make you uncomfortable, but let us know roughly where in the world you are, maybe what modeling experience you have, maybe what RC experience you have. Even post a few photos of your collection if you like. That way your message about seeing 1/18 21st Century, etc., models might get more attention.
modler
Sergeant

Post by modler »

Oh, 50 models or so. That's not so bad. We live in a time where you can have most all you want with certain material things....LIKE R\C MODELS! You just have to have the will to make it so.

99 bottles of beer on the wall >> :haha:

Return to “Show Off”