T-35 (3D Printed)

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: T-35 (3D Printed)

Post by midlife306 »

I printed this on an Ender 3, it’s not a 2 minute job, but knowing it prints well it would be an excellent item to learn on & you’d then appreciate what’s involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

What’s the print sizes on those?
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
Woz

Post by Woz »

Exhibitedbrute wrote:What’s the print sizes on those?
The Ender 3 print bed is-220 x 220 x 250mm.

I stated this on a Wanhao D4x which has a 225 x 145 x 150mm (I broke the model down into printable bits) but then I got a Creality CR-10 S5 which is huge (500 x 500 x 500mm).

Once you get a printer you will find things to print. You end up browsing on thingiverse etc, I'll have that, I'll have that.........

I've got a 4TB Hard drive full of stuff I've downloaded I'm going to print, and thats on top of the things I'm designing myself.
EAO

Post by EAO »

Woz,

A truly amazing creation. I love the rough look of it. Russian armor always looks best that way, in my opinion. :thumbup:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Show Off”