I am so fortunate!

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: I am so fortunate!

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

EAO wrote:WTF! :wtf: :O Oops, I have no idea how that happened?! Just ignore me, nothing going on, brains not on caffeine yet this morning! Carry on, as you were. :S

Dumb again,
Eric.
Seeing double- a classic indication, not so much of Caffiene, Eric, as excess 'elbow bending'. :lolno: Beware the Pink Elephants, and unexpected Leprechaun visits, often witnessed at Irish and Scottish illicit 'Poteen' ('Moonshine'- to you) making locations in the hills. ;) :D
Last edited by 43rdRecceReg on Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Thank you all for the kind comments. I have enough projects to get me through Covid 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29... And that's just a start. You haven't even see photos of the 800 sq. ft. Golden Prairie Railroad. Then, too, each Tuesday, three or four other modelers spend the day at various worktables in my basement. I even got two of them started on 1/16 AFVs. The oldest fellow uses an Abrams, Sherman, Pzkw. III, IV or a Tiger I to chase his granddaughters around the house as he fires little yellow pellets at them, this after they all slosh down a few, including the grandaughters who are well into their late 20s and early 30s. More pictures are at the TOTM. And I will get some more downsized over the next week or so.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

43rdRecceReg wrote:
Seeing double- a classic indication, not so much of Caffiene, Eric, as excess 'elbow bending'. :lolno: Beware the Pink Elephants, and unexpected Leprechaun visits, often witnessed at Irish and Scottish illicit 'Poteen' ('Mooshine'- to you) making locations in the hills. ;) :D
Back in the day I did experience my fair share of double vision and various other effects due to my consumption of various forms of alcohol. Many years ago now gone by. I've even got Mick and his 99.7% teetotaler bit beat now with a 100%, except when feeling ill and needing to consume the dreaded Vicks NyQuil in the "green death" flavor! I've "bent my elbow" this morning with Coca Cola Zero so hopefully the caffeine will prevent a replay of yesterday's snafu! :/
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Aussie
Corporal

Post by Aussie »

Nice collection Herr Proff.
Don't get your panties in a bunch , we still got hand weapons and the fifty!
Roboticus_Prime
Corporal

Post by Roboticus_Prime »

Wow! Now that is a collection!

I see some tractors in there. Are any of them RC yet? I've been toying around with the idea of converting a Bruder or ERTL tractor to RC for a while now.
RP RC

Hey, I got an idea...

Tanks: HL M26 Pershing, HL M1A2 Abrams, Taigen M4 76, HL M45 Pershing, 1/18 PZ IV, VS Abrams, [coming soon]
Fatles
Recruit

Post by Fatles »

That’s not a collection, that’s a department store. After seeing that I feel so inadequate now !!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Damn, that is a cool collection, i agree with other comment, looks like you getting ready to open a model store haha!
Enjoy the many builds and using the RC ones.
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!

Return to “Show Off”