Jimster’s Tiger in a Scenic Video

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Jimster’s Tiger in a Scenic Video

Post by EAO »

And also Jim,

Nice new radio! I think it would probably confuse me even more than the QX7! And STOP shooting all the trout! Save some for seed! I'm sure the IL DNR would take a dim view of it. Love the "No Trespassing" sign in the background, that won't stop a determined Panzer Commander! Vorwarts!!!

Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Hell yes! Tigers take no prisoners. One shot into the creek and enough fish will float to the surface to feed a good portion of the 502nd. And if you’re sitting on German 88, a No Trespassing sign looses all it’s meaning. :haha:
Foreword!!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Made my day, Jim. :clap: Today, I reached my biblical quotient of years, and had a few friends over for blether, and good single malt. Try watching your tank movie to this simply stunning piece of music by Martynov, (Theme from the amazing Italian film- 'The Great Beauty', 2016): Anyone in their 'golden years' should rent, or buy, this film.. Incidentally, your tiger is becoming something of a celebrity . :D
Long may it continue :thumbup:
phpBB [video]
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Absolutely beautiful my friend!! How did you get a picture of me?!?! :D
Very representative of my idea of a good time! I always enjoy your posts and kindness. This is without a doubt my most favorite forum for not only information but the strong sense of fellowship as well.
go raibh maith agat
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

What Jim said, ...I think?

Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Met5
Corporal

Post by Met5 »

congratulations for the location, truly splendid. Nice movie, great sounds but the location is wonderful
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Thank you, Met5. It’s a very relaxing spot indeed.
LordPanzer
Lance Corporal

Post by LordPanzer »

Nice to see someone's tank outside in nature being used and enjoyed. But honestly seeing that water makes me nervous lol. Truly a nice spot to relax. I picked up a Elmod board about a year ago and played around briefly with trying to add sounds and control with a Flyski transmitter. Neat concept yet never quite got the hang of it so back into the parts bin it went.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Thanks for watching my fun little video! I spend a lot of time to add the best details that my skills allow and try to use the most awesome electronics that I can and try to paint it as realistically as possible according to my ability.
But it certainly is not a shelf queen in any way. I drive the living hell out of it on almost a daily basis. Actually I git a bit rough with it on rocks sometimes just to push her limits and so far no parts have been lost or broken. As soon as I got home I removed the upper hull and checked for moisture but found none. I left the top off for a while that evening just to ensure any hidden moisture could evaporate. Still runs like a Swiss watch! :thumbup:
I hate to hear that you aren't utilizing your Elmod board. What version is it? I would buy it from you if the price is right.
LordPanzer
Lance Corporal

Post by LordPanzer »

It's a Elmod Fusion Pro with a Bluetooth adapter and Tamiya apple base conversion.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Return to “Show Off”