Tiger 1 Commanders cupola eye view

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Carrion
Recruit

Tiger 1 Commanders cupola eye view

Post by Carrion »

after upgrading my tiger 1 running gear to metal idlers, sprockets and roadwheels i added a gopro clone to the top and went for a test bimble.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Last edited by Carrion on Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
If all else fails your just not using the right sized hammer.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Tiger 1 Commanders cupola eye view

Post by Jimster »

Damn! It says, “Sorry, this URL is not supported”
Big edit. Never mind I clicked on the photo and the video played. Cool video.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Looks great. I love FPV stuff. We need a thread just for showing off FPV, don't y'all think? Stuff like this

phpBB [video]
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Max-U52 wrote:Looks great. I love FPV stuff. We need a thread just for showing off FPV, don't y'all think? Stuff like this

phpBB [video]
These Carrion clips don't appear to be Youtube videos, Gary, so I'm wondering how they could be posted here. :eh:
I always understood it was a case of Youtube, or nichts. Maybe you have the answer. :)

The tanks going along at a good lick, by the way. :thumbup: FVP clips seem to demand attention. :)
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

43rdRecceReg wrote: These Carrion clips don't appear to be Youtube videos, Gary, so I'm wondering how they could be posted here. :eh:
I always understood it was a case of Youtube, or nichts. Maybe you have the answer. :)

The tanks going along at a good lick, by the way. :thumbup: FVP clips seem to demand attention. :)
All the links are Facebook links. All 4 should be videos but it would appear that it may be the privacy settings are different for the first two. The actual image is chopped on the right handside.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Sorry, I've no idea. I just always used youtube and I've never tried anything else. Setting up a channel is easy, and gives you a place to store videos and post them here. My channel started out simply as a place to park videos, so I'm just tickled to death that I now have 1,200 subscribers. Getting people to subscribe has never been the intent and I've never asked one single bloke to subscribe. It just kinda took on a life of it's own, but it's turned out to be quite a bit of fun, and I've recruited more than a few forum members from there.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Here's a good chuckle, I've been rackin' my feeble hippie brain trying to figger out, what the frak is a "carrion clip" and it finally dawned on me when I scrolled back up for reference and saw the OP's screen name. DOH!! :lolno:
Carrion
Recruit

Post by Carrion »

43rdRecceReg wrote:
Max-U52 wrote:Looks great. I love FPV stuff. We need a thread just for showing off FPV, don't y'all think? Stuff like this

phpBB [video]
These Carrion clips don't appear to be Youtube videos, Gary, so I'm wondering how they could be posted here. :eh:

thhere is a tag on reply/new post called video which adds these tags below to the post then you copy paste the URL of the vid clip
(
phpBB [video]
)

not sure why the first 2 are not loading as they are all set to public.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

For what it's worth, the url for the first 2 includes "posts" whereas the second 2 use "video"
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Carrion
Recruit

Post by Carrion »

thanks for that,.

Return to “Show Off”