3D printed Su-152

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Woz
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

3D printed Su-152

Post by Woz »

Finally finished my HL/Taigen SU-152 Conversion-
20200505_172350.JPG
20200505_172335.JPG
20200505_172254.JPG
20200505_172106.JPG
The build (and more pics) can be found on my blog-

https://warrenhudsonmodelling.blogspot. ... u-152.html
Last edited by Woz on Thu May 07, 2020 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: 3D pirnted Su-152

Post by Jimster »

That’s a nasty looking adversary! I love the way the tracks sag between the rollers and the weathering is nice as well.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I just checked out your website and you definitely have some very cool stuff, it's just too bad that you have to go through shapeways with their outrageous prices. Are you willing to sell STL files? The su-152 is a project that I would definitely spend the money for the STL files, unlike most of the stuff I see on the internet. Again, that's some very good work, I'm very impressed.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Oh yeah, even though I like your website very much, they sure do slam it with the ads. There was one ad that took up the whole top half of my screen on my phone and I couldn't figure out any way to get rid of it. It's bad enough that they want to take your hard work and talent and charge so much for it, then they have to throw all those ads at us, too. I know they need to make their money, too, but I really don't have any use for high-powered estrogen.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Woz

Post by Woz »

Max-U52 wrote:I just checked out your website and you definitely have some very cool stuff, it's just too bad that you have to go through shapeways with their outrageous prices. Are you willing to sell STL files? The su-152 is a project that I would definitely spend the money for the STL files, unlike most of the stuff I see on the internet. Again, that's some very good work, I'm very impressed.

I'm working on a kit (this build was to try out all the parts and make any changes) and I may sell the STL's sometime down the line, though I'm going to have to organize the files better and give them proper file names.

Sorry can't do much about the ads, Blogger is doing some changes to the format so that might have something to do with it.

Jimster wrote: That’s a nasty looking adversary! I love the way the tracks sag between the rollers and the weathering is nice as well.
I thing Soviet tanks look better with saggy tracks.
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

Hehe, nice work Woz ImageImageImage
I like Gary would be keen to buy the stl’s, my normal scenario is to print in 1/16 & then bite the bullet & have a crack at 1/6, it keeps me busy in retirement lol
Here’s where I’m up to with the 1/6 Hetzer...
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Re: 3D printed Su-152

Post by Xiaoshan_Sailor »

Wayne, your 1/6 Hetzer is killer & makes Hooben's 1/10 version, especially when it comes to the suspension details, pale in comparison. Very nice! :thumbup:
Woz

Post by Woz »

midlife306 wrote:Hehe, nice work Woz ImageImageImage
I like Gary would be keen to buy the stl’s, my normal scenario is to print in 1/16 & then bite the bullet & have a crack at 1/6, it keeps me busy in retirement lol
Here’s where I’m up to with the 1/6 Hetzer...
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice.

On Shapeways I keep getting asked to rescale parts that I've modeled in 1/16, from 1/72 up to 1/6 so when I get my current projects done I'm going to model stuff in 1/1 (it doesn't make the file size any bigger).

Return to “Show Off”