My Challenger. 2

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
jeman
Corporal

My Challenger. 2

Post by jeman »

Hi all. Well the Challenger has come a long way since I got it but I’m now very happy with where it’s atImage
tomhugill
Captain

Re: My Challenger. 2

Post by tomhugill »

Any plans to sort the sag at the rear?
jeman
Corporal

Post by jeman »

tomhugill wrote:Any plans to sort the sag at the rear?
Hi bud......I don’t fit the screws to fit the deck to the chassis as I’m always lifting it on/off. Once screws or fitted the rear lifts up higher
jeman
Corporal

Post by jeman »

tomhugill wrote:Any plans to sort the sag at the rear?
Just propped the rear up to where the screws go in.......I haven’t fitted them since I’ve owned it but gives you an idea how it sits.......I don’t want it any higher than this
Wildboar44
Corporal

Post by Wildboar44 »

Hello Mr jeman, can I ask how you created or what was used to make the ratchet straps holding the drums down ?. o-
Yesterday is our history, Tomorrow is an eternal mistery, Today is a gift, its why its called "The Present".
jeman
Corporal

Post by jeman »

Wildboar44 wrote:Hello Mr jeman, can I ask how you created or what was used to make the ratchet straps holding the drums down ?. o-
Hi Buddy.....no worries. Believe it or not......to make the ratchet straps I used......cable ties for the sides, the inside of a Biro for the handle and some folded plastic for the middle plates.....then just painted them.....I’m really pleased how they turned out.
Wildboar44
Corporal

Post by Wildboar44 »

jeman wrote:
Wildboar44 wrote:Hello Mr jeman, can I ask how you created or what was used to make the ratchet straps holding the drums down ?. o-
Hi Buddy.....no worries. Believe it or not......to make the ratchet straps I used......cable ties for the sides, the inside of a Biro for the handle and some folded plastic for the middle plates.....then just painted them.....I’m really pleased how they turned out.

WOW, so simple yet very realistic. Congratulations :wave:
Yesterday is our history, Tomorrow is an eternal mistery, Today is a gift, its why its called "The Present".

Return to “Show Off”