Tamiya 1/35 M60A2 motorized RC 1974 vintage >RRC

Post all your Smaller Scale RC Tanks, Half Tracks and Vehicles, including build threads here. From below 1/18 to way down as far as you can go, H.O. 1/87th scale or less. Even your Smaller Scale figures are welcome here.
jimbo_wa
Corporal

Re: Tamiya 1/35 M60A2 motorized RC 1974 vintage >RRC

Post by jimbo_wa »

Does your M48 have suspension? I've seen that there's a Tamiya M26 Pershing that does and I'm determined to try and add it via spring steel torsion bars on mine...
modler
Sergeant

Re: Tamiya 1/35 M60A2 motorized RC 1974 vintage >RRC

Post by modler »

jimbo_wa wrote:Does your M48 have suspension? I've seen that there's a Tamiya M26 Pershing that does and I'm determined to try and add it via spring steel torsion bars on mine...
No it does not. However, the Academy M60A1 has plastic torsion bar suspension that works if you do not glue in the arms. Actually the Tamiya M60A2 has them too but when I glued them in they did not work well so on the M60A2 I did not glue the torsion arms to the hull but rather just pushed them in and there seems to be some action now. If you push down on the kit the bars give in what looks like suspension to me. I will see if I can get a video of that.

Return to “Smaller Scale Military.”