Heng Long Panther G (??BB with recoil)

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Tinsen
Recruit

Heng Long Panther G (??BB with recoil)

Post by Tinsen »

It's a 6.0 ms version and add metal road wheels.I think clip is show more than picture.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO1lyArq9GA
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Heng Long Panther G (??BB with recoil)

Post by Jimster »

That’s a nice looking tank. The convoy light is cool.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Thanks! I like the camo especially. It looks slightly aged, and nicely blended. :thumbup: Heng Long present their tanks in much more convincing garb these days. :thumbup:
While the details, lines, and edges of the HL version are not quite as crisp at Tamiya's, they're certainly value for money.
Very nice overall, and that v6.0 electronic heart is garnering very positive reviews. We've come a long way since the notorious (but perversely beloved, by some)HL Pantiger. :wave:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
eddiesolo
Lance Corporal

Post by eddiesolo »

Lovely Panther, cracking work.

Tamiya is getting left behind IMO, I agree that their finish is better-although at a distance you cannot really tell- and their electronics are the dog's do-dahs to me, there price lets it down and the fact, I have had two Tammies, and they shed parts something chronic. I love the Taigen and HL-especially since they started to get better mouldings, more robust so you can handle them and throw them about.

Pantiger rules! Gotta love that thing.

Return to “Show Off”