Leningrad Tiger

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Leningrad Tiger

Post by Jimster »

Most definitely the rear is the most interesting end of a Tiger.
Such a beautiful day here I had to grab an outdoor shot showing my recent detail upgrades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

How did you convince your Wife to lay on the ground and take the pictures? Mine flat out refuses, and she's not afraid of dirt. We're either stepping in something, being splashed with something, being brushed with something, or sometimes the worst...falling in something!
Cheers, Eric
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

My wife’s a real trooper when it comes to helping me video and photograph my tank. She even acts interested in it and let’s me use our kitchen table as a workbench if I lay a towel down on it. Hell, she even quit asking questions about all the packages I get delivered ;)
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good afternoon, Jimster!
I never get tired of looking at a well built Tank. Something different catches my eye all the time. That is the Devil in the Detail! ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Thank you kind sir. Makes it all worthwhile to hear a compliment from such an awesome modeler as yourself. It kind of validates the efforts.
Since I have no rc clubs or fellow enthusiasts nearby you folks on the forum are my only outlet so to speak.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Just a couple more fun photos. I’ve added some delicate details during this build but ‘Ol Ugly is no shelf queen. Took it out today for some backyard maneuvers. The crew provided water for their dog by using an upturned helmet.
Also check out those sagging, slack metal tracks! I love that look and they amazingly stay on even during slow grassy spin turns. Apparently I’ve got everything in line and well mated components!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

What a great look, crew and dog are superb.
You should be well proud of it
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Thank you kind sir! You’ve always had nice words throughout this drawn out build. I hope others are as patient with my posting of many photos.

Return to “Show Off”