eBay Pershing before and after

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
mutt71
Lance Corporal

Re: eBay Pershing before and after

Post by mutt71 »

I think that you have done a great paint job on this! I just bought one second hand and am in the process of putting on whatever detail parts that I could get my hands on. I wish that I had the Heng Long documentation, so that I could ascertain what it is missing. If anyone has an idea where I could find one, that'd be great.
HL Snow Leopard Pershing PRO
HL Panzer III X2
HL Panther G
HL Stug IIIG PRO X2
HL Sherman PRO 105
HL Panzer IV
HL King Tiger PRO X2
1/16 DUKW Hull
percy1510
Corporal

Post by percy1510 »

Mutt
I downloaded the manual for the Tamiya Pershing and then got a set of Heng long detail parts from eBay for about £10 and replaced any missing parts. The Heng long bits all fit perfectly.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk
Find a better way of life at Marillion.com
mutt71
Lance Corporal

Post by mutt71 »

Thank you Percy.
I didn't receive anything with the two tanks, other than the radios, one charger and two batteries. I dare not open them up and may have to open the Panzer III, as it is not powering up on a charged battery. I may buy a couple of new batteries. I know one of the batteries work and tried it in both vehicles. I have yet to try the other battery in both tanks. (fingers crossed that they both work)
Regarding parts, I am looking for the spare tracks that were mounted on the front lower hull and the mounting bar for them. There was also another smaller set for the are between the front hatches and their mounting bracket. I can't seem to locate these anywhere. Other than that, I believe that I have most if not all of the exterior bits.
Thanks again!
HL Snow Leopard Pershing PRO
HL Panzer III X2
HL Panther G
HL Stug IIIG PRO X2
HL Sherman PRO 105
HL Panzer IV
HL King Tiger PRO X2
1/16 DUKW Hull

Return to “Show Off”