Video from Norwegian hobbyfair

Any events that you have been to or want to tell about? If so post them here. Clubs and RC Organisations can advertise there upcoming events here.
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Video from Norwegian hobbyfair

Post by maxmekker »

Attended a small local hobbyfair on Saturday With some of my tanks . Here is a little video from the day. Enjoy :thumbup:

phpBB [video]
Drammen Rock City
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Video from Norwegian hobbyfair

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning!
A small but enthusiastic Gathering. Looks like a lot of fun was had by everyone. Those tanks sound familiar, especially that Tiger ;o)
regards and thanks,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Looks like the perfect place to forget all the woes of the World, and be repatriated to the wonderment of childhood, Stian. :thumbup: There are some superb models there and, of course, yours looked the real deal when tackling those beautifully made dioramas (...proving grounds) :thumbup: Thanks for posting.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Stian thank you for sharing this. That scale amusement park is incredible :thumbup: Your tanks are sounding excellent as well!
Tanks alot.... :wave:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

The overall event looked to be a real showcase for hobbies in general.
Your tanks looked exceptional, and from what little sound I could hear-even better.................
I liked the piss-wrecked jokers on the little train :/ ;)

I will say though, that the electronic shrieking of those damn drift cars was driving me to drink !

Ive raced circuit cars, and off-roaders in 1/10th scale, to a national level, and this 'drift fad', on carpet?............ :thumbdown:
Its the same on the street..............the sound of a piss-pot 4 cylinder wringing its ass off around a round-about/turning circle on a public road reminds me to mow the lawn when I get home :think: :wtf:

Your JSIII now completed is extraordinary :clap:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Events / Days out”