Mean machine Leopard 2a6 Heng Long

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Ghosttjr
Recruit

Re: Mean machine Leopard 2a6 Heng Long

Post by Ghosttjr »

Hoi Seb, waar heb hij deze Leo besteld, in Nederland? Groet Thijs

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
seb4
Private

Post by seb4 »

Ghosttjr wrote:Hoi Seb, waar heb hij deze Leo besteld, in Nederland? Groet Thijs

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Ja bij Nitrotek: https://www.nitrotek.nl/

Groet, Bastiaan
Albert
Recruit

Post by Albert »

Stunning. I removed the blank firer from my 1/8 Tiger because I was scared of causing damage in my house when driving under the influence! I know have a very bright LED instead. Much safer and a happier wife. I still have to sand the skirting boards down every now and then though
Beautiful tank you have there.
seb4
Private

Post by seb4 »

Albert wrote:Stunning. I removed the blank firer from my 1/8 Tiger because I was scared of causing damage in my house when driving under the influence! I know have a very bright LED instead. Much safer and a happier wife. I still have to sand the skirting boards down every now and then though
Beautiful tank you have there.
Thanks Albert, appreciate! The skirting boards behind get damaged when the tracks throw of, So I removed one, just like they do in reality. I will sand off the back boards with my Dremel and glue a sheet of aluminium of about 1mm on it.

Bastiaan

Return to “Show Off”