Drain the swamp, my tank is drowning.

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Drain the swamp, my tank is drowning.

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

You need a large RC Chinook drone, with grab hooks. :think: Failing that, some help from 'Aquaman', who is coming to our screens shortly. :D
Nicely stage photos, by the way! Risking life and limb (or maybe boots and sox) for the sake of RCTW has to be applauded :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
seb4
Private

Post by seb4 »

43rdRecceReg wrote:You need a large RC Chinook drone, with grab hooks. :think: Failing that, some help from 'Aquaman', who is coming to our screens shortly. :D
Nicely stage photos, by the way! Risking life and limb (or maybe boots and sox) for the sake of RCTW has to be applauded :thumbup:
Thanks Roy!

Ah yes, I should have called the RC Air Force :D
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

seb4 wrote:
43rdRecceReg wrote:You need a large RC Chinook drone, with grab hooks. :think: Failing that, some help from 'Aquaman', who is coming to our screens shortly. :D
Thanks Roy!

Ah yes, I should have called the RC Air Force :D
I'm inclined to agree with you about our ancestral Mother Europe sinking too; but it's largely under the weight of BS, and other things.. :shh:
You could, of course, put the EU flag (and others too) on the Leo!
What you could have done with is one of 'Hobart's Funnies"...A Churchill AVRE 'Bobbin' carpet layer, as in this pic when you scroll down do check them all out:
https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/the-funny-tanks-of-d-day
Churchill AVRE- Bobbin- carpet layer IWM pic
Churchill AVRE- Bobbin- carpet layer IWM pic
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
seb4
Private

Post by seb4 »

All sorts of flags, but first that Wir schaffen das cross will be removed. :D

Hobard's Funnies yes. So valuable on D-Day and in the whole ETO.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

:wave: Wird gemacht..

Return to “Show Off”