PRIMARY ASSAULT!! KUROMORIMINE L70

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
ALPHA
Major-General

PRIMARY ASSAULT!! KUROMORIMINE L70

Post by ALPHA »

Greetings Gents...Some know this build...Some don't...From the Anime "GIRLS UND PANZER" ...My JagdPanzer IV L70
HENG LONG based...2.4 rigged...resin Mod/Bashed :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9c8C2K-TtE
Enjoy :thumbup:

ALPHA

PS. Unfortunately...the build thread is a bit of a mess...many photos disappeared because of a Photobucket Glitch :thumbdown:
Last edited by ALPHA on Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: PRIMARY ASSALT KUROMORIMINE L70

Post by ALPHA »

More pictures ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da_1vTCTJL8
Gentlemen...................PANZER VOR!!!! :D

ALPHA
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Alpha,
Now that is the stuff! I remember this build. I know why it survived dual headers off the table too. *looks at that massive armored glacis* Excellent job of recreating the tank destroyer from the Show. ;o)
warm regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Alpha,
Now that is the stuff! I remember this build. I know why it survived dual headers off the table too. *looks at that massive armored glacis* Excellent job of recreating the tank destroyer from the Show. ;o)
warm regards,
Painless
You know Painless...the first time it fell...my heart just about stopped...but the only casualties were the gun lock...one shield (the brackets stayed in place) ... some of the Schurzen mounts came loose / bent (pinned so they didn't fall off) ...and one exhaust tower came loose ...the second time I thought ..by god this is it...something had to have cracked...but amazingly the casualties were even less...one shield bracket fell loose completely ...again the schurzen mounts bent/ came loose...and my aluminum gun mount got tweeked a smidge ....once again...no cracks a definite "wipe the brow and sigh with relief moment" :D
The only re-fabrication was the gun lock...I initially had made the base using the stock plastic base...one of the loops sheared off...so I just fabricated a new one out of sheet steel...the rest was just remounting and gluing
Once again Heng Long comes through...as none of the running gear suffered any damage...the Hull is still solid as well as the upper superstructure (and you know how many pieces that was made of :crazy: )
Anyway...long story short...felt inspired...and a little guilty...since many many of my photos disappeared...had to change the batteries in my camera anyway...so here it is :D

Many Mahalos Painless...tried my best not to disappoint... :D

Carpe Diem Sir :thumbup:

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
sassgrunt
Sergeant

Re: PRIMARY ASSAULT!! KUROMORIMINE L70

Post by sassgrunt »

I, too, remember what you started with to make this build; and you accomplished the proverbial "silk purse out of a sow's ear." It turned out far better than I believed it would, and that was all due to the great care and skill you put into it. There are a few Jagdpanzer IV L/70 builds out there, but you're definitely the first kid on your block to have one in these markings!
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

sassgrunt wrote:I, too, remember what you started with to make this build; and you accomplished the proverbial "silk purse out of a sow's ear." It turned out far better than I believed it would, and that was all due to the great care and skill you put into it. There are a few Jagdpanzer IV L/70 builds out there, but you're definitely the first kid on your block to have one in these markings!
Mike!!!! Hey... a lot of this tank couldn't have been possible without your help...I can't thank you enough for all the research material as well as spare tid bits you afforded me :D
THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH :thumbup:

"KID ON THE BLOCK ...HOLDING THE SILK PURSE"
ALPHA :D
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Why did you drop your tank, TWICE? Seems silly to go through all the hard work and fine detailing just to see if it can withstand being dropped. Why not just shoot it to see if it can survive that? Geeeeezzzzz! Some people are just crazy with their tanks! Dropping it twice, I can't figure that one out.

:haha: :haha: ;) Ok hope I got ya there for a second! Had you going didn't I? :haha: Looks fantastic Alpha, splendid job really! Glad it wasn't damaged too terribly bad when it hit the ground, I can only imagine how you must have felt not just once but TWO TIMES! That really is a tough little dude! But where's the anime commander?
Last edited by jackalope on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jackalope wrote:Why did you drop your tank, TWICE? Seems silly to go through all the hard work and fine detailing just to see if it can withstand being dropped. Why not just shoot it to see if it can survive that? Geeeeezzzzz! Some people are just crazy with their tanks! Dropping it twice, I can't figure that one out.
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Because I don't usually hold or use purses... :shifty: ...Sow's ears ..Sometimes...but I just can't get used to purses...especially those clutch thingies :haha: :haha: :haha:

jackalope wrote: :haha: :haha: ;) Ok hope I got ya there for a second! Had you going didn't I? :haha:
ONE DAY ETHEL ..... TO THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:< ...................ImageImageImage
Looks fantastic Alpha, splendid job really! Glad it was damaged too terribly bad when it hit the ground, I can only imagine how you must have felt not just once but TWO TIMES! That really is a tough little dude! But where's the anime commander?
It was those dang schurzen mounts...they are shaped like hooks...and really do the job :| ... both times as I heard the crash..all my mind spelt out was D.O.O.M ...But yes ...knock on wood I was very lucky
Thanks for the kind words Jack Image

ALPHA
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

ALPHA wrote:UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Because I don't usually hold or use purses... :shifty: ...Sow's ears ..Sometimes...but I just can't get used to purses...especially those clutch thingies :haha: :haha: :haha:

That's not what I'VE heard! :haha:

I had a reliable source PM me this pic taken of you, do you deny it?

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ;) Too funny, couldn't help myself! I googled man purse and this "dude" popped up.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jackalope wrote: That's not what I'VE heard! :haha:

I had a reliable source PM me this pic taken of you, do you deny it?
YUP ..... Wrong color hair ImageImageImagenot to mention that bag ain't silk ImageImageImage

jackalope wrote: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ;) Too funny, couldn't help myself! I googled man purse and this "dude" popped up.
SSSUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRREEEEE..I'll believe you next time..You sure you weren't looking just for kicks :shifty: ................ :haha:
Dang Jack...where your head be at?????????????? :/ ................ :haha:

ALPHA

Return to “Show Off”