Sherman firefly VC

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Sherman firefly VC

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Superb, Tom- but what else have we come to expect? :D :clap: Love the sounds, especially the engine start up,with a wee misfire here and there. What's even more amazing, is that the sound package even seems to include the cries of delight, of very young children ;) :lolno: :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
FredtheFrench
Corporal

Post by FredtheFrench »

Awesome firefly. Maybe the most beautiful firefly. This tank commander has working in my Sherman duplex drive. It is the same. :D

For tracks, how many tracks link you need per side, after chassis modification and of course longer track.

I hesitate between t74 and t49 for tracks. I prefer the t49, but impossible to find a firefly in Normandy with these tracks. New tracks after d day ??? ???

But without duckbills.
Sorry for my spelling mistakes, I try to do better every day...
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Daaaaang! That’s an awesome video and it sounds excellent with precise driving mechanics.
That child I hear in the background of your video makes me miss the days when my children were young. Sigh!
LordPanzer
Lance Corporal

Post by LordPanzer »

Those figures really set off the tank. Adding figures and ones as well done as yours really brings it to the next level. Certainly adds a bit of realism and adds character to a model. Yet also very hard to do. Personally i need more practice painting skin tones and eyes. Plus hard to locate good figures. Very well done !!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Return to “Show Off”