Stolzdorf. My buildings/battlefield/gadgets.

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Re: My buildings/battlefield items.

Post by Will01Capri »

Very very cool. I love it all. Fantastic work
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Spartan tracks
Staff Sergeant

Post by Spartan tracks »

Very talented you would have no trouble flogging them for a side line, Top work
Jagdpanther 1/6 1st SS
Torro Sturmtiger Clark TK60
Torro Jagdtiger Elmod Pro
Torro Panther G Clark TK60
Torro Panther F Clark TK60
Taigen Tiger 1 Early .....
Torro Jagdpanther TK60
Hooben Elephant Elmod Pro
Torro Tiger 1 Late ...
Torro KIng Tiger .....
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Hi everyone, today I have the most important new I will ever have in my battlefield... I BOUGHT A HOUSE WITH GARDEN! Thats a dream come true, all my life saving every penny just waiting for this moment. :D :D :D :D Now I have loads of room to store toys and a garden to play.

Currentl'y I am moving all my stuff there, but the idea is to slowly build a small 1/16 scale city. A church, bunkers, hangars, aerodrome... Plenty of ideas! I will keep updating the thread with the news.

Before packing the things I quickly took some photos, and also, Lee, look, I got one of those schleich dogs and fits well with the troops. :)
1.jpg
The wooden box contains battery, because the tower will have a working RC searchlight. The sand bags are true sandbags.
3.jpg
5.jpg
2.jpg
Im also working on this:
6.jpg
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

That looks great Raul :thumbup: now you have a garden to play in I'm sure your battlefield is going to look awesome with all the fantastic items you have made 8)

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Rad_Schuhart

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

After months with zero hobby time, I did something for the battlefield. A bronze statue, monument to the fallen 1914-1918.
Someday in the distant future I will place it in the center of a square.
5.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
1.jpg
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Beautiful piece well done
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Great work, Rad, and congratulations on the new house. I've been working on items for buildings with my 3D printer, like window frames and doors, and I see a lot of opportunities for 3D printed Parts in a situation like this. If you want to mess around with some windows and doors I have some good STL files I can send you, and if you come up with any good files on your own I hope you'll share them here. I'd really like to be able to 3D print guard shacks and guard towers like you have there, but my design skills are holding me up. Maybe I'll be able to get a Little Help from some of my friends that are better at design than I am, and if we do come up with anything, I'll naturally be happy to share the files with you.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Rad_Schuhart

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Thanks guys :)

And Gary, thanks for the offer, but I'd suggest you to upload it in the download's section in the forum, so it will be more accesible for everybody. I uploaded some files there too (but no 3D designs so far)
I have no 3D printer and I dont know how to design right now. It is in my things to do list, and the first thing I will do will be a servo mount for recoil and elevation in tamiya tanks. Of course window and doors frame is a thing that I will happily print at some point, specially now, that I want to focus in buildings and dioramas.

So far, all the buildings in my thread are built on the old school, you know, pen, paper, wood, saw and a file, and I enjoyed it a lot. I think 3D printing everything takes most part of the fun, but for some details it is a need that saves tons of hour and frustration.

So yeah, feel free to upload everything in the downloads section!
Hokum_52
Recruit

Post by Hokum_52 »

Sorry if it isn't the right thread to ask this, but where can I find complete buildings in 1/16 scale? Can I find them ready-made or in kits, or do I have to build them myself? Because I'd like to do a tiny village for my tank (and, in the future, tanks) to frolick in, with a couple cottages, a farm etc. I already fashioned half of a cottage out of what I could find in my attic and some trees, but I'd like to speed up the process if possible.
So, is there a place online where I could buy a 1/16 castle like this one (I'm planning to do a scene inspired from Italy) without it costing a percentage of the real one in the link?

Thanks, and once again, sorry if it isn't the right thread.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

There's virtually nothing out there, scratchbuild is pretty much the only way to go. You can get doll houses in "3/4 scale" which is the same as 1/16, but they're rare and rather pricey. There was a chap selling cardboard box type houses, if you think those will do. I'm sure someone here will remember who had them. :O :shh: :wtf:
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!

Return to “Show Off”