Pair of stug III's

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
capt midnight
Corporal

Re: Pair of stug III's

Post by capt midnight »

You, sir, are more than welcome!

I've got the 8 oz bottle (236ml for those that are imperially impaired) and It's lasted quite a while. It's to the point that it looks more like whipped cream than glue! Guess it's about time to pick up another bottle.

Bill
"Yeah, but it's a dry heat!"
Private Hudson (Bill Paxton) ALIENS
ruben2005
Sergeant

Post by ruben2005 »

:wave: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:
fetch me the kitty's lets go to war
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

capt midnight wrote:You, sir, are more than welcome!

I've got the 8 oz bottle (236ml for those that are imperially impaired) and It's lasted quite a while. It's to the point that it looks more like whipped cream than glue! Guess it's about time to pick up another bottle.

Bill

"Imperially Impaired " !! :haha: :haha: :thumbup:
Thats ripe coming from an "incorrect side of the road" operator !!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
capt midnight
Corporal

Post by capt midnight »

HERMAN BIX wrote:
capt midnight wrote:You, sir, are more than welcome!

Bill

"Imperially Impaired " !! :haha: :haha: :thumbup:
Thats ripe coming from an "incorrect side of the road" operator !!
You know when I was stationed in England for a temporary duty I learned to drive on the "incorrect side of the road". The funny part was it was harder to get used to driving here when I got back, than it was over there!

So, Herman, you may be on to something there! :haha:
Davarama
Lance Corporal

Post by Davarama »

Both very nice, especially the camo. Have you plans for anything else next?

Really like the stowage, makes a change as most German tanks don't seem to carry much. Plenty of stowage already sorted on my Stug and making/painting it whiles away the time without costing too much!

Regards Dava.
Tamiya Tiger 1
Tamiya King Tiger
Tamiya/Wechoe Jagdtiger
Heng Long Stug iii
Heng Long Jagdpanther
Torro Jagdtiger
Taigen Panther G
Heng Long Challenger 2
capt midnight
Corporal

Post by capt midnight »

Davarama wrote:Both very nice, especially the camo. Have you plans for anything else next?

Really like the stowage, makes a change as most German tanks don't seem to carry much. Plenty of stowage already sorted on my Stug and making/painting it whiles away the time without costing too much!

Regards Dava.
Thanks! Really appreciate the help with the parts. :clap: :clap:

I really like the look of a vehicle with loads of storage on it. If you're pretty much living in a vehicle, you're going to accumulate stuff to make like easier. Most of the stowage is stuff I had laying around. For instance the tents are an old piece of cloth I used to clean my paint brushes and some bamboo skewers. Nice and cheap!

I've still got the metal hatches to put on the front of my stug, then move the on/off switch up there. Other than that, I think it's pretty much done. Been thinking about stripping down my Tiger 1 and re doing it as an early model with zim on it. I'm pretty much just killing time right now as a buddy of mine, the owner of the number 01 stug, just ordered up some goodies from Asiatam for me to build. Gonna be building up a Famo, Opel Blitz, and a kubelwagon. Should be some fun building. I'll be doing build threads on these as well.

Bill

Return to “Show Off”