Why are you lying down?? summit!!

This board is for you people out their who would like to discuss RC cars and trucks
GYU HOBBY RC
Recruit

Why are you lying down?? summit!!

Post by GYU HOBBY RC »

nice to meet you.

In cold weather, we had a summit and took a walk in the park.

Summit keeps lying down as he tries to climb the stairs.

Be careful with a cold.

phpBB [video]
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Why are you lying down?? summit!!

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

A nicely put together video, which illustrates the old saying: "If at first, you don't succeed, try, try, and try again" :D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

I apologize for my confusion but I haven’t seen your introductory post that gives a little background about yourself. Where you’re from and what your modeling experiences have been. We ask this of everyone who joins. Cool video by the way. Do you have any rc tanks which of course is our main focus.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Jimster wrote:I apologize for my confusion but I haven’t seen your introductory post that gives a little background about yourself. Where you’re from and what your modeling experiences have been. We ask this of everyone who joins. Cool video by the way. Do you have any rc tanks which of course is our main focus.
:D Very graciously put, Jim. :thumbup:
I should have mentioned our 'usual expectations', but was almost asleep at the keyboard at the time. :D

edit: and it did the job :D viewtopic.php?f=42&t=30924
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

And yet strangely I penned a very similar message to another newbie and received a PM telling me I was wrong in my wording and that my message had been deleted but of course I am not a moderator which explains the double standard.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

It was not just for the wording jarndice but you actually asked the new member to introduce himself before you would have a conversation with him in the introduction thread that he had created to introduce himself ??? That was the reason why it was deleted.

Cheers,Lee.

Ps. this is the thread that you asked the new member to make an introduction in.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=30902
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:

Return to “RC Cars and Trucks”