Transped P806 Low Loader 1/12.

This board is for you people out their who would like to discuss RC cars and trucks
jarndice
Colonel

Transped P806 Low Loader 1/12.

Post by jarndice »

If you already have an HG 802 1/12 truck or are in the market for one Banggood are selling as a kit the Transped P806 Low Loader Trailer which is designed to hook upto the 5th wheel of the HG802,
it has a max load capacity of 40 kilograms :crazy: and will easily take a 1/16 Challenger2 or an Abrams,
£383.41 Freepost Kit, £423.35 Freepost Ready assembled, so not cheap but when you compare Cross trailers and other European made 1/12 scale trailers it is about half price and the ramps are raised/lowered by using a ready provided remote control, it also comes with a full light suite and is touted as 98% Metal.
If you are signed up to RCU they have a U-Tube video that you can view.
Worth a look :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Transped P806 Low Loader 1/12.

Post by jarndice »

I waited until I could wait no longer and when the price was under £350 I placed an order for the Kit version with Banggood on the 26th November and did not expect to see it before mid December,
Low and behold it arrived this morning,
I opened the cardboard outer box and pulled out the actual box upon which the label said RTR,
For a moment I thought I was in profit to £100+ but when I opened the box it really was a kit,
And a complete and very comprehenive one to boot but I cannot help wondering what "Ready To Run" Means in China because with a kit with more parts than a jig saw puzzle of the Sahara desert the one thing it is not anywhere near doing is "RUNNING" :lolno:
The biggest single problem now is finding space for the box :think:
The box was addressed to HEAVEN Hempstead,
My Father always said we lived in Gods country I never thought he/she was a neighbour though :thumbup:
Last edited by jarndice on Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Transped P806 Low Loader 1/12.

Post by Jimster »

Maybe it means you'll be ready to run after you see how much work needs to be done for assembly.

Return to “RC Cars and Trucks”