Bruder Tipping Trailer.

This board is for you people out their who would like to discuss RC cars and trucks
jarndice
Colonel

Bruder Tipping Trailer.

Post by jarndice »

I have been looking for a trailer for my JJRC six wheeler, Nothing expensive but not a single axle,
I spied the "Bruder 1/16 Tipping Trailer (02019) on
http://www.FarmToysOnline.co.uk
for £12.95 Plus postage,
I did not expect much for that price and when it arrived I could see how the all plastic vehicle was never going to last long in the hands of a 5 year old,
BUT The Dropsides and the Tailgate work and the body emulates an Hydraulic trailer and it includes a foldaway leg allowing it to stand when uncoupled,
You may be surprised at the size of its load bed as it is almost exactly the same size as the JJRCs load bed.
Cheap yes but certainly not nasty :thumbup:
The material used is Frangible indeed it reminded me of the plastic toys that came from Hong Kong in the 50s but it really is decent value for money and it looks right when painted sitting behind the six wheeler.

My biggest gripe with "Bruder" apart from the quality of the plastics they use is the Tyres,
It would be good if they actually were all embracing of the rims instead of having no rear sidewalls.
I do like the Customer relations of Farm Toys Online,
They obviously know their market and they make sure you are aware of your orders progress.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Bruder Tipping Trailer.

Post by Will01Capri »

Britain's big farm have better tyres ;)
But the sidewall is different front to back. But I know what you mean on Bruder wheels. I have loads Bruder ready for rc conversion. The plastics used are durable, but if left in UV they go brittle
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!

Return to “RC Cars and Trucks”