FTX OUTBACK 2-TOYOTA.

This board is for you people out their who would like to discuss RC cars and trucks
eddiesolo
Lance Corporal

FTX OUTBACK 2-TOYOTA.

Post by eddiesolo »

With me having other RC cars I wanted a basic, off road-crawler type so got a FTX outback 2 with the Toyota body shell.

It comes with front and rear lights but added a main light set and a roof rack spot set.

Loads of stowage, aerial, rear spare wheel, snorkel, decals etc and some great personal numbers plates added-not stickers, they are printed directly on the plastic. I have also added some metal underneath to protect the front and rear bumpers, diffs and motor and transfer box tray.

For the money these are a great, affordable way into RC and rock crawler.

Si
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: FTX OUTBACK 2-TOYOTA.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

That looks rather cool Eddie :thumbup:

Si, please forgive me, but I've just made your pictures show. If you click on the img button, you get a double set of brackets, and if you put the URL address in the middle of the two sets of brackets the picture shows :thumbup:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
eddiesolo
Lance Corporal

Re: FTX OUTBACK 2-TOYOTA.

Post by eddiesolo »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:That looks rather cool Eddie :thumbup:

Si, please forgive me, but I've just made your pictures show. If you click on the img button, you get a double set of brackets, and if you put the URL address in the middle of the two sets of brackets the picture shows :thumbup:
Yeah, means I go a tootling about and just go steady.

No problems about the pictures, know I know I can do it that way, thank you.

Return to “RC Cars and Trucks”