Gmade Komodo

This board is for you people out their who would like to discuss RC cars and trucks
Ferny
Lance Corporal

Gmade Komodo

Post by Ferny »

When I am waiting for parts for the Wpl or not building plastic kits I have this to keep me occupied ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
wibblywobbly
Major

Re: Gmade Komodo

Post by wibblywobbly »

I've got one or two myself, lol. Run them most weekends.

phpBB [video]
Attachments
IMG_20190118_192553.jpg
IMG_20190118_192544.jpg
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Ferny
Lance Corporal

Post by Ferny »

Nice, not ran mine much still getting to grips the driving style,a bit different to my baja 5t!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

I have a Traxxas TRX4 with a brushless motor, 3cell lipo, 2.2 beadlocks with BF Goodrich tires, all sealed bearings, steel long travel suspension upgrade, reservoir shocks, 10-35 gears in both diffs, and a 9 tooth pinion gear on the Traxxas brushless motor. Thing will yank its wheels off the ground in high gear! It started out as a Land Rover but I swaped everything over to a Bronco chassis and Bronco body with sunset decals. Truck is 100% waterproof and will go anywhere! I've ordered the Bronco light kit, steel roof rack with lights and steel front push bar with lights but haven't installed any of them as of yet. I'm custom making tube steel front and rear bumpers and rock sliders and have the steel to make the skid plates for both diffs and transmission as I found the aluminum ones bent up far too easy and I lost the rear diff skid plate in a stream, not cool!

Considering getting a military 6x6 next but I don't like the plastic ones and I'm not sure about the $700 price tag for the nice one though I'll probably get it some time this summer.

Return to “RC Cars and Trucks”