R/C Sd.Kfz.222 1:16

This board is for you people out their who would like to discuss RC cars and trucks
EddyK
Sergeant

Re: R/C Sd.Kfz.222 1:16

Post by EddyK »

Last night I made some work:

Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

Looks great!

Is the resin already cleaned and just needs fixing? Some resin kits have a lot of flash.
EddyK
Sergeant

Post by EddyK »

Ad Lav wrote:Looks great!

Is the resin already cleaned and just needs fixing? Some resin kits have a lot of flash.
It needed some cleaning...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

EddyK wrote:
ALPHA wrote:These are still in production????????????? 8O

ALPHA
Good morning!
I think that they aren't... But xion has some parts on stock. And I was lucky to buy a new tyre for the Kettenkrad, too... :-)
Shucks Eddy...you know watching you build this... and JohnF do his... is like watching two guys eat some juicy Steaks...while eating a tuna sandwich :haha:
You will surely have something very cool to run about with when it's done ;)

ALPHA
Johnf
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Johnf »

Hi Alpha,

I put a post on about these 222s a while back with links to some suppliers.

If you cannot find my post I will find it.

John
Johnf
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Johnf »

Alpha, see this,

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12313
EddyK
Sergeant

Post by EddyK »

ALPHA wrote:
EddyK wrote:
ALPHA wrote:These are still in production????????????? 8O

ALPHA
Good morning!
I think that they aren't... But xion has some parts on stock. And I was lucky to buy a new tyre for the Kettenkrad, too... :-)
Shucks Eddy...you know watching you build this... and JohnF do his... is like watching two guys eat some juicy Steaks...while eating a tuna sandwich :haha:

ALPHA
I know this feeling, ALPHA... :-) I was looking for this kit for aprox year... And before buying I was in serious doubt to buy it or not... The price wasn't pleasant, but there's lot of fun to build it!!! Thanks God, there're lot of photos on the I-net to get necessary info. :-)
As for the future - I'd like to r/c Highway 61 truck and modify it a little bit. And I have half built Schwimmwagen, I try to use Tamiya Kubelwagens parts to make it run...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Johnf wrote:Alpha, see this,

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12313
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............German Vendors ....not bad price though considering what's in the kit...one site said they don't have it lol ... the other not very specific.... will try to give them a contact

Thanks John :thumbup: ...do you have one of these?

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

EddyK wrote:
ALPHA wrote:
EddyK wrote: Good morning!

ALPHA
I know this feeling, ALPHA... :-) I was looking for this kit for aprox year... And before buying I was in serious doubt to buy it or not... The price wasn't pleasant, but there's lot of fun to build it!!! Thanks God, there're lot of photos on the I-net to get necessary info. :-)
As for the future - I'd like to r/c Highway 61 truck and modify it a little bit. And I have half built Schwimmwagen, I try to use Tamiya Kubelwagens parts to make it run...
YOU HAVE A SCHWIMMER TOO :O ...........I've only seen photos of that one ....you're a lucky devil Eddy :D
The only four wheeled RC I have is a VW bug ....got it on Ebay...came with two bodies so easily one can go for an RC :D ...the only thing is I think the entire chassis will have to be done from scratch :crazy:

ALPHA
EddyK
Sergeant

Post by EddyK »

Good morning!
ALPHA, You can get one there:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251733936562? ... EBIDX%3AIT

Price is not so sweet, but... If You search for it on ebay.de You can try to get one cheaper...

Return to “RC Cars and Trucks”