Type 214 uboat

This section is for all of you who want to talk about RC boats, warships etc.
tomhugill
Captain

Type 214 uboat

Post by tomhugill »

Some people have yoga, for me you can't beat pottering about with a submarine that's behaving its self.

Got up early and was rewarded with some lovely sailing conditions. It was almost disaster, I left the crystals for the typhoon and the 212 at home and the carpark was locked. But I managed to go through the pedestrian entrance and the trek was worth it.

The 214 had been retrimmed and had the leveller swapped last night to an old APC3 as ive been struggling on the last run and thought why not. Looks like she benifits from the firmer hand the APC3 provides, the porposing is gone and she holds depth almost perfectly.

phpBB [video]

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Type 214 uboat

Post by BarryC »

Very cool Tom. 8)

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Post by Xiaoshan_Sailor »

Nice! 8)
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Quite a tranquil scene Mr Hugill...............I can only imagine a similar calm before all hell breaking loose & live being lost in a blinding crash & rush of sea water back in the day.............

I had a bit of a giggle imagining a group of RC Submariners having a "great day" standing there looking at a glass-smooth pond :think: :eh:
Bit like a Hangi back in the old country............a bunch of jokers standing around, feeling flushed with achievement, all
looking at a slightly steaming patch of earth ........... :/
All the action is below the surface ;) !!
How do you know where the thing is :O :O
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

:D Nice day out- and under too, :wave: Was that a RC swan in the backgound? The real things can get uppity about intruders.
It's lucky for the sub that the swan's peace wasn't disturbed 8O :D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “RC Boats / Ships”