My Adolph Bermpohl & Vegesack

This section is for all of you who want to talk about RC boats, warships etc.
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Re: My Adolph Bermpohl & Vegesack

Post by Will01Capri »

Pictures around the prop supports and loading area would be useful for sure.
We actually rescued our model from a junk shop for £5, it came with instructions and still had parts on sprues. It is dated back in the 70s.
But like you we are completely upgrading. We have 3x 600 motors running seperate esc's, the outer most have a switch(still to wire up) which will kill the inside motor on hard turns. Also have 3 7.2v nicad units and seperate battery for rx and all the running lights and motors for radar dish spinning etc and operating(eventually) a lift mechanism. Not sure we are going to need much more in way of ballast. But she is looking good.
Hull and parts were very fragile, so has required alot of repairing and strenghtening.
The Vegesack needs equal amount of work as someone had upgraded, but it's crying for a refurb
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Mark66
Recruit

My Adolph Bermpohl & Vegesack

Post by Mark66 »

Hi I’ll post some pictures up for you, they are quite big boats and very lightweight they do bob around on the water, the slightest breeze if caught broadside will send it drifting along, 3 600’s will push her along nicely, hard turns are easy with the 3 rudder set up, TBH I’ve disabled the 2 out runners and just run it on the centre prop sometimes and it’s coped very well, I did toy with the idea of fitting a bow-thruster which I may just do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “RC Boats / Ships”