Some of my other boats

This section is for all of you who want to talk about RC boats, warships etc.
Glasgowtanker
Lance Corporal

Re: Some of my other boats

Post by Glasgowtanker »

Yes we can meet up at some point and have a sail sometime. My mates are all better builders than me. These are all old photos and I have already sold some, but have others to post pics at some point. As for the victory I will politely decline as I used to be into modern ships but now swaying a little to the larger scale ww2 ( like the half built fairmile d mob in the photos ) but period ships like victory are to much like hard work lol . Although tanks have actually totally taken over my interest at the moment and I am enjoying a little change for the time being.
doc larsson
Staff Sergeant

Post by doc larsson »

fair does let me know next time we set sail cap'n !
Glasgowtanker
Lance Corporal

Post by Glasgowtanker »

Later on in year around August /sept there is an r/c model show at summerlee heritage park Coatbridge . Over the last few years it has been mostly boats but I am trying to get them to focus on other stuff as well and going to try do some tank stuff this year if you are interested in bringing some of your tanks / figures or whatever really.
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

I've had a couple of boats in my time but despite my best they weren't a patch on those beauties. If you are bringing those skills to the tank hobby then we are in for a treat. :thumbup:
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Glasgowtanker
Lance Corporal

Post by Glasgowtanker »

Nah like I said I wish I had half the ability of you guys honestly
Glasgowtanker
Lance Corporal

Post by Glasgowtanker »

"Emmasdad" on here ( my mate Gaz) is one of the best ship builders I have ever seen. I have one of his and will take some pics and post when I bring it back from the club as he wouldn't himself.
jtracks
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by jtracks »

I've got a friend who builds ships and then takes them out for others to fire ball bearings at them. He does the same to his friends ships. Too much work to have them shot at in my opinion.
Joe

Return to “RC Boats / Ships”