Wizzard033s aircraft pics

This section is for all of you who would like to discuss your RC aircraft!
Wizzard033
Corporal

Wizzard033s aircraft pics

Post by Wizzard033 »

Right now I have seven aircraft in my hanger in various states. I fly mainly electric these days I also fly FPV so several are able to carry my video gear.

Twinstar II

RCLander F16D w/electric retracts

Easystars (yes, night flying with nav lights ONLY)

Strykers (can you say 110MPH?)

Starmaxx F5e (Swiss demo team and repainted as a "Mig 28 bandit" later
The inevitable

Fokker DRI
Dawn Patrol

Nitro!

Somethin'Extra. I've had six lol this was my latest

ImageImage
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Wizzard033s aircraft pics

Post by [ICE]monkey »

nice hanger collection , im glad im not the only one who turns them back into kit form, hats off to you with the night flights , i dont fly anymore found it a expensive way of gathering wood for the fire :haha:
regards, ice
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

Very Nice, how well does the Fokkers fly? Specifically the DR-1 Tri-wing? I have wanted that aircraft and the VII for some time. The VII has been as low as 129.00 from Hobby Lobby.

Excellent pictures, thanks for sharing. Sax
Wizzard033
Corporal

Post by Wizzard033 »

That's why I fly the foamies so much these days. The delta wing Parkzone "Stryker", is only $19 for the fuse and can easily break the 100MPH mark even with FPV gear. Strangely, it's difficult to tell you are going that fast unless you are right on the deck but that's fun too. :haha:

The grey Easy Star is actually two busted models made into one. They are very resilient and I've driven them into the ground and picked it up and flew away with no ill effects.

The DVII and SE5a are mine the DRI is a friends but as I understand it can be a handful. They are quite small so around 10MPH wind is about all they handle well or at least as much wind as I care to fly them in as they look silly flying sideways. :haha: They can be landed 2 point with consistency as long as they are brought in with a bit of speed until right over the threshold. The SE5a being the easiest to land with more forgiving landing gear. The DVII, as with the DRI, has very narrow and rigid gear making landings a bit more challenging. I'm currently recovering the DVII with some airbrush work too.
ImageImage
Wizzard033
Corporal

Post by Wizzard033 »

I,m also currently taking a Stryker and modifying it to look like the X Plane from the first Indiana Jones movie. B|
ImageImage
Wizzard033
Corporal

Post by Wizzard033 »

And this was the end of the grey and black easystar. LOL Sorry no audio but at least I didnt hit a car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGWt5x6AnkM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImage
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Post by [ICE]monkey »

ooppps , nice film though
dsvirus
Lance Corporal

Post by dsvirus »

Bummer. I have just got my first plane. Just a cheap fw 190, but looking forward to having fun with it.

Return to “RC Aircraft”