Jase Dussia: Ignoring the Laws of Physics

This section is for all of you who would like to discuss your RC aircraft!
dominicm
Lance Corporal

Jase Dussia: Ignoring the Laws of Physics

Post by dominicm »

Seriously, this guy has zero respect for the laws of physics! Any other RC pilot understands the basic concepts of gravity and lift and turbulence etc and stays within them...but not Jase. He just ignores those limitations and puts his airframe through unreal torture...all for the appreciation of the crowd at Weston Park International Model Show. Breathtaking stuff !

phpBB [video]
4K resolution RC footage only on 'Essential RC' YouTube channel and Facebook page
http://www.youtube.com/c/EssentialRC
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Jase Dussia: Ignoring the Laws of Physics

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Wardog wrote:More interesting if it got stuck in a tree. :haha:
Do you practice at being a dummy or does it come natural :P

That has to be the best model flying display I've ever seen :thumbup: thank you for posting this Mr dominicm :thumbup:

That plane must be so well balanced, with a high power to weight ratio. And obviously a very good "pilot."

I lost count of how many times I would have crashed lol. The bit that got me was that manoeuvre where he flew upside down tight to the ground, then went up and spun, I would have definitely nose dived it into the ground lol.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Black Knight
Lance Corporal

Post by Black Knight »

Phenomenal skills 8O 8O 8O :clap: :thumbup:
Always on the search for Bootneck-proof kit
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by RobW »

No, that's showing a very high (practical) level understanding of physics and very high pilot skill levels.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Scaled up, almost anyone of those manoeuvres would have turned a pilot's brain to puree...even with a 'g' suit. :O
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Anyone here who has turned their tank from 'moving away' to moving towards them, and grabbed the wrong stick & had the think turn the wrong way should be in humble awe of this joker :clap: :clap:
Thanks for sharing this popular lightening quick hobby with us slow-motion heathens in the tank world.

Mr Wardog, unless you have something of equal value to post, like a build of your own for example, I suggest you reserve your derogatory comments accordingly.
Choose to test me = choose to lose. :problem:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “RC Aircraft”