Qantas 737 Build

This section is for all of you who would like to discuss your RC aircraft!
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Qantas 737 Build

Post by Estnische »

I'm not into RC planes, but this quick video of a build is great.

phpBB [video]
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Qantas 737 Build

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Interesting to see the plane come together in a blur of movement and music-with even the guest appearance of a Minion along the way, to demonstrate his enviable multiskilled prowess. :sick:
A longer presentation in episodes and stages would probably appeal to the committed wings enthusiast, but the blitz presentation seems more organic in a way, whilst not losing essential details from the build. :thumbup:
I liked his follow up video on Youtube, with a dodgy ('Dicey' in WW2 RAF speak :haha: ) tail heavy maiden flight. Whilst hoping for a spectacular crash, out of sheer Schadenfreude, :) I had to admire his determination to get the 'crate' back on the ground in one piece.
More than that, I applaud the way he listed the suppliers of all the parts and components used in the build; it's very useful for others wanting to venture skyward. It's also a tip for prospective builders here :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Qantas 737 Build

Post by jarndice »

As he was taxiing the Aircraft across what appeared to be ploughed field I was thinking I hope he will at least be using a strip of blacktop to take off because the Undercarriage wont take much more,
I smiled as one of the main wheels fell off because the take off took place on the self same ploughed field,
Being proved right is most satisfying,
Now that is schadenfreude. :lolno:
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “RC Aircraft”