M45 on M20 Meat Chopper Trailer (using torro quad)

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

M45 on M20 Meat Chopper Trailer (using torro quad)

Post by Will01Capri »

So as part of a deal i done with a mate, i got myself hold of a Torro 1/16 quad gun unit. Not sure why, but it looked cool.
Then i was left what to do with it, so i designed a trailer kit for it to fit around and try to use the gun unit without having to modify it too much.
Tyres were an option before i looked into TPU, so i sourced some cool looking tyres from the Playmobil catalogue haha
The trailer itself can be towed, or it can be propped up on some axles stands which rotate and fold out, so it could be used as a static setup.

I also managed to re-purpose a WPL transmitter and receiver board so that it also is still RC, although i hven't bothered getting lights to flash or any sounds as yet.

Waiting to see what Catherine does with it for paint, should look cool modeled up and if i can get a gunner in there aswell
Just a small little thing to add to my own personal collection.
I did at one point try and see if i could find some other quad guns to put together a few more for sale, but they seem just not to be available

Maybe some day i might try and make my own quad unit, but we will see. For now at least i just having a little fun with some of my own projects which is a bit overdue

phpBB [video]
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
quitcherbitchen
Private

Re: M45 on M20 Meat Chopper Trailer (using torro quad)

Post by quitcherbitchen »

That is very cool. Even if not totally scale. Thanks for sharing.
Heng Long Panzer III
How I learned to love the bomb
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

quitcherbitchen wrote:That is very cool. Even if not totally scale. Thanks for sharing.
Definitely not scale, only made to look the part, also makes use of a redundant gun unit :)
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Thor's Hammer! Got to love it! I'll be watching to see the end result! I know it'll be good!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Other Builds”