SU '85 AN-BRI-RAMINATOR PROJECT

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
Ad Lav
Captain

Re: SU '85 AN-BRI-RAMINATOR PROJECT

Post by Ad Lav »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Thanks Mr Lav, Im going to run with that version which you confirmed.
If possible, I want to do this and the JS2 in the same sitting.
I think that having a suitable motivational speech on the side of a Soviet machine is an official 'thing' now !
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Raminator
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Raminator »

Reviving an old thread a bit, but I missed the tail-end of this project at the time. I'm really pleased with how this turned out, I think you've done a fantastic job and it's a really fitting tribute for Andreas.

Would love to see some pics of it side-by-side with the '43 T-34/76 for old times' sake. ;)
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Raminator wrote:Reviving an old thread a bit, but I missed the tail-end of this project at the time. I'm really pleased with how this turned out, I think you've done a fantastic job and it's a really fitting tribute for Andreas.

Would love to see some pics of it side-by-side with the '43 T-34/76 for old times' sake. ;)
I reckon I can pull that off mate.
The hard work was done , I just got to complete it.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Other Builds”