Torro KV 1 864 build ,repaint, weather, elmod new sounds

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
Shootermcgraw
Private

Re: Torro KV 1 864 build ,repaint, weather, elmod new sounds

Post by Shootermcgraw »

All I can say is their is to much to compliment on! What a project.....shewww definitely a metal winner.

Sent from my 9032Z using Tapatalk

You can call me Will:
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

Thanks Shootermcgraw , compliments will do just fine, I'm happy you like it mate . I will leave the metal for the real experienced model makers on this forum. A packet of haribo's would be nice though. :haha:
Tubby
Recruit

Post by Tubby »

Really nice work on this.

As to the gearboxes, did you use the long shaft gearboxes with Heng Long sprockets?

I only ask as I bought these gearboxes but the short shaft version and the shafts were shorter than that of the original gearboxes and thus the sprockets were too close to the hull when fitted
stu_the_flat
Lance Corporal

Post by stu_the_flat »

Hi just have to say I love this build, it is very inspiring for my own one although I don't think it will come out as well as this.

I'm trying to make the lamp look better. your headlamp page 2 looks brilliant (no pun intended! :) ) I would be grateful if you could go into a bit more detail how you did it? I've drilled out as much plastic as I dare to get the LED more recessed but it is still sticking out.

Return to “Other Builds”